*** WARNING! LONG POST AHEAD!***
Today I did a great coupining trip at Rite Aid and then decided to stop at Bath and Body Works to treat myself to something.
You guys don't know this, but I will NOT EVER pay full price for a beauty product from the drugstore. Yes, that does mean... *drum roll please* I'm a couponer! Even though I am a younger couponer and none of my friends share my love, I don't mind. Saving money is nothing to be embarrassed about. I love the feeling I get from saving money! Who doesn't?
I've been planing this particular trip to Rite Aid all week.
At Rite Aid, I picked up:
- Rembrandt Intense Stain Toothpaste
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Victorian
- Excedrin Extra Strength Aspirin
- Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer
Without coupons or sales, I would have paid $26.46 w/o tax.
With coupons and sales, I paid $5.46 w/o tax!
I saved $21! I am so proud of myself! (:
How I did it:
Rembrandt Toothpaste was on sale for $4.99 from $8.49.
- I used an Rite Aid Adperk coupon for $2 off and a manufacturer coupon for $2 off. This made the toothpaste only 99 cents!
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain was 40% off making it $5.39 from $8.99 (all cosmetics and tools from Revlon were too).
- I used a Rite Aid Adperk coupon for $2 off and a manufacturer coupon for $1 off. This made the stain $2.39!
Excedrin Extra Strength (24 ct.) was on sale for $1.99 from $5.49.
- I used a $1 off manufacturer coupon. This made the aspirin 99 cents!
Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer was 40% making it $2.09 from $3.49 (all cosmetics and tools from Revlon were too).
- I used a $1 off manufacturer coupon. This made the the buffer $1.09.
It's that easy! Using coupons and matching them up with sales is not that hard. I will do another post all about the basics of couponing.
At Bath & Body Works, I picked up:
- Caribbean Escape Pocket Bac
- Fresh Market Apple Pocket Bac
- Vanilla Berry Sorbet Pocket Bac
- Lunch Box Marshmellow Treat Pocket Bac
- Virgo Vanilla Pocket Bac
- Teal Glitter Holder For Pocket Bacs
If you can't already tell, I love the hand sanitizer from B&BW!
Since they are always 5 for $5, I try and pick some up whenever I can.
I ended up spending $5.50 w/o tax at B&BW.
So all in all, I think I did pretty well today. Sorry for the lack of posts latley. I have been super busy, but promise to get back into things starting now.
Thanks for reading!