Friday, July 22, 2011

Rite Aid & Bath and Body Works Haul : 7.22.11

Hey Gorgeous Girlies!


*** WARNING! LONG POST AHEAD!***


Today I did a great coupining trip at Rite Aid and then decided to stop at Bath and Body Works to treat myself to something.
You guys don't know this, but I will NOT EVER pay full price for a beauty product from the drugstore. Yes, that does mean... *drum roll please*  I'm a couponer! Even though I am a younger couponer and none of my friends share my love, I don't mind. Saving money is nothing to be embarrassed about. I love the feeling I get from saving money! Who doesn't?
I've been planing this particular trip to Rite Aid all week.


At Rite Aid, I picked up:

  • Rembrandt Intense Stain Toothpaste
  • Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Victorian
  • Excedrin Extra Strength Aspirin 
  • Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer


Without coupons or sales, I would have paid $26.46 w/o tax.
With coupons and sales, I paid $5.46 w/o tax!
I saved $21! I am so proud of myself! (:

How I did it:

Rembrandt Toothpaste was on sale for $4.99 from $8.49.
  • I used an Rite Aid Adperk coupon for $2 off and a manufacturer coupon for $2 off. This made the toothpaste only 99 cents!
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain was 40% off making it $5.39 from $8.99 (all cosmetics and tools from Revlon were too).
  • I used a Rite Aid Adperk coupon for $2 off and a manufacturer coupon for $1 off. This made the stain $2.39!
Excedrin Extra Strength (24 ct.) was on sale for $1.99 from $5.49.
  • I used a $1 off manufacturer coupon. This made the aspirin 99 cents!
Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer was 40% making it $2.09 from $3.49 (all cosmetics and tools from Revlon were too).
  • I used a $1 off manufacturer coupon. This made the the buffer $1.09.

It's that easy! Using coupons and matching them up with sales is not that hard. I will do another post all about the basics of couponing.


At Bath & Body Works, I picked up:
  • Caribbean Escape Pocket Bac
  • Fresh Market Apple Pocket Bac
  • Vanilla Berry Sorbet Pocket Bac
  • Lunch Box Marshmellow Treat Pocket Bac
  • Virgo Vanilla Pocket Bac
  • Teal Glitter Holder For Pocket Bacs

If you can't already tell, I love the hand sanitizer from B&BW!
Since they are always 5 for $5, I try and pick some up whenever I can.
I ended up spending $5.50 w/o tax at B&BW.

So all in all, I think I did pretty well today. Sorry for the lack of posts latley. I have been super busy, but promise to get back into things starting now.

Thanks for reading! 
-Ebony






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It helps alot! :)