Monday, July 11, 2011

EOTD: 7/11/11 Purple Haze

Hey Gorgeous Girlies!


Today I did a really pretty, light purple look on my eyes. I was playing around with a quad that I haven't used in a while and like the way my look came out! I also am really into purple eye looks lately. The quad that is featured in this look in Avon's True Color Eyeshadow Quad in the Purple Haze. 


The Look:


  1. Apply a primer all over your eye area. This will make your shadows more vibrant and keep them on all day. Im using Urban Decay's Primer Potion in the Original shade.
  2. (This step is optional) I applied a white base over my eyes since the shades in the quad are light and need a little boost. I used Revlon's Illuminance Cream Eyeshadows in Black Magic and used the white shade.
  3. First, apply the second shade in the quad (a pastel lavender shade) all over your lid. This gives a nice wash of color.
  4. Now, apply the first shade in the quad (an ultra light pastel lavender) into your inner corner. This will make your eyes pop and make you look more awake.
  5. Using the darker purple shade, apply it to your outer corner and lightly into your crease. This is soft and gradual but still defines the eye.
  6. Taking a violet purple eyeliner, lightly line your lower lash line. Do not apply to much of this because it will make you look like you have really bad under eye circles.
  7. Using your favorite black liner, line your upper lash line with a thin line.
  8. Apply one coat of your favorite mascara.
Products Used:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
  • Revlon  Illuminance Cream Shadow in Black Magic
  • Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Purple Haze
  • Kleancolor Eye liner in Violet
  • Jordana Fabuliner in Black
  • Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara in Extreme Black

Tell me what you think about this look. The colors may seem a little washed out and not to clear because I'm still working on getting my lighting and camera in the right settings.
Hope you enjoyed this post!
-Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It helps alot! :)