Today I did a really pretty, light purple look on my eyes. I was playing around with a quad that I haven't used in a while and like the way my look came out! I also am really into purple eye looks lately. The quad that is featured in this look in Avon's True Color Eyeshadow Quad in the Purple Haze.
- Apply a primer all over your eye area. This will make your shadows more vibrant and keep them on all day. Im using Urban Decay's Primer Potion in the Original shade.
- (This step is optional) I applied a white base over my eyes since the shades in the quad are light and need a little boost. I used Revlon's Illuminance Cream Eyeshadows in Black Magic and used the white shade.
- First, apply the second shade in the quad (a pastel lavender shade) all over your lid. This gives a nice wash of color.
- Now, apply the first shade in the quad (an ultra light pastel lavender) into your inner corner. This will make your eyes pop and make you look more awake.
- Using the darker purple shade, apply it to your outer corner and lightly into your crease. This is soft and gradual but still defines the eye.
- Taking a violet purple eyeliner, lightly line your lower lash line. Do not apply to much of this because it will make you look like you have really bad under eye circles.
- Using your favorite black liner, line your upper lash line with a thin line.
- Apply one coat of your favorite mascara.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
- Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in Black Magic
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Purple Haze
- Kleancolor Eye liner in Violet
- Jordana Fabuliner in Black
- Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara in Extreme Black
Hope you enjoyed this post!