Friday, July 8, 2011

Review: Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder

Hey Gorgeous Girlies!



I recently picked up the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder at CVS when it was on the 75% clearance.   Many people have talked about it and I wanted to try it for my self. I bought the shade Sunkiss. Sunkiss a gorgeous bronze color. There are light champagne and dark brown veins in it but its main shade is a bronze. Its contains alot of shimmer so my girls who are all about matte, this is not the powder for you.I have heard that this is a dupe for a MAC Mineralze Skinfinish.

I have mixed emotions on this product. 


Pros:


  • Packaging is sturdy.
  • Color pay off/pigmentation is great.
  • Blends well
Cons:
  • Expensive if not on sale.
  • The shimmers can look to shimmery or greasy at times.
  • Does not last long even with the "ColorStay" name.

This product is over all good but I wouldn't purchase it again. 
Overall Rating: 4/5

Thanks for reading! (:
-Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It helps alot! :)