Saturday, July 23, 2011

Review: Stila Trio in Anya

Hey Gorgeous Girlies!

I've always been into neutral eye looks, so a majority of my eyeshadows are neutral. I'm always on the hunt for a new neutral trio/quad to achieve that perfect neutral eye (I haven't succeeded).I recently bought the Stila trio in Anya and a few other Stila items from a discount store around where I live. I was hoping for the shadows to be super pigmented and for-fill my dream of a perfect neutral eye. Let's just say, my hopes were squashed.



Stila's trios run for $20. I honestly would never pay that much money for this trio.

Pros:

  • Compact packaging
  • Colors compliment each other nicely
Cons:
  • Not all colors are equally pigmented
  • Pricey
  • Chalky

The middle shade in the trio has absolutely no color payoff at all. It swatches horribly. To get it to show up on my eyes, I really have to pack the color onto my brush. The other colors are okay. I just find them kinda chalky.

All in all, I really don't like this trio at all. Somtimes I'll just use that horrible middle color in my outer corner to give a bit of dimmension.
Overall Rating- 1.5/5

Thanks for reading!
-Ebony
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It helps alot! :)