Today's look is a shimmer, neutral, light smokey eye. I really am enjoying this look and have been wearing a lot this past week. The main trio that I am using in this look is the Wet N' Wild Walking On Eggshells quad that I purchased at CVS.
- Apply a primer all over your eye area. This will make your shadows more vibrant and keep them on all day. I'm using Urban Decay's Primer Potion in the Original shade.
- First, apply the eyelid color from the WnW trio all over your eyelid. Be sure to blend afterwards.
- Now, apply the crease color from the same trio into you crease. Blend this really well to reduce any harsh lines the two colors may have made
- Apply your brow bone color from the trio right underneath your brow, very lightly. This will make your eyes look big and will highlight your brow.
- Taking Stila's trio in Anya (check out my review here !), take the middle color and apply this into your outer corner/V area. You might have to really build this color to get it as intense as I did in the pictures.
- Then, with a brown liner, line your lower lash-line. (Not your water-line)
- Curl your lashes and apply a black-brown mascara.