Monday, October 10, 2011

Quick Rite Aid Couponing Haul

Hey Gorgous Girlies,
As you all know, Im a couponer. Not an extreme one, but I do buy something everyweek from the drugstore.

This week was pretty good at Rite Aid. I got some other things that Im not going to be metioning in this post because they arent fun. :) Ill just show you the beauty things that I picked up.



The John Frieda Hair care products were $5.00 each and you got a $5.00 Up+ Reward when you brought two.
The two that I picked up are the Leave-In Conditioning Spray and the Finishing Creme. I can't wait to try these products.
I used 2 of the $2.00 any John Frieda hair product coupons. This made me pay $6.00 OOP ( Out Of Pocket) and then get back $5.00. This essentaily made each product $.50!



Covergirl products are Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. This isn't normally a good deal but since there is a great coupon, I chose to do this deal.
I brought the blush trio in Purely Plum and The loose powder in translucent Medium.I have already tried one of the blushes in the trio and I really like it!
I use a $8/2 coupon to get both products for only .82 cents!

So, thats my haul for today!
Thanks for reading,
-Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It helps alot! :)